April 29th, 2012 - Add a Comment
What can you expect from Peak Fitness
- Peak Fitness IS NOT a big gym. Our members are a dedicated, close knit community whose results are built upon shared success
- Peak Fitness IS NOT a bootcamp/military or one size fits all gym. We strive to educate our clients on how to achieve and maintain results which work for their lifestyle and individual needs.
- Peak Fitness IS a commitment which is built on hard work and dedication.
- Peak Fitness IS a private environment where you will be given individualized attention and guidance
- Peak Fitness IS a systematic approach to fitness (All members given specific guidance in fitness, nutrition and injury prevention with nothing left to chance)
- Peak Fitness IS a team of dedicated fitness coaches that provides quality instruction and dedicated coaching for every client we train
Learn more about our programs:
We encourage you to meet our members, view our daily workout videos below:
Peak Fitness, LLC
November 27th, 2012 - Add a Comment
28 Day Holiday Fitness Boost
No time to work out? Get real results in 10 minutes this holiday season.
Join our powerful 28 day holiday BOOST program to get the jump on January.
Cost= Free. Limited to 1st 15 people.
How it works:
- Participants are provided daily ten minute interval circuits which require no equipment and can be performed at home
- Participants are also given the option of performing their interval circuit at Peak Fitness
- Follow our ridiculously easy to follow nutrition guidelines for a busy schedule
- Check in once per week at Peak Fitness for weigh-in and measurements
- Receive daily accountability via emails and check-ins with your trainer
Program begins on Monday December 3rd and lasts throughout December.
To register contact firstname.lastname@example.org or register via facebook
September 15th, 2012 - Add a Comment
Softball Strength- Time Efficient training: By: Chris Kelly I would like to believe that ten years in to my work as a personal trainer, I am pretty good at spotting excuses (my donkey is in labor, the garage door dropped on my hamster, I was bitten by a shark on the way home from the [...] → Read More
September 14th, 2012 - Add a Comment
Join Lakeland’s golf fitness experts for an evidenced based presentation on the latest methods in golf fitness and swing mechanics utilized by today’s top golfers. When: Fill dates Where: Serious Exercise (3230 South Florida Ave/Lakeland FL 33803) What you will learn: 1. Golf Fitness training- Chris Kelly CSCS CPT TPI Level 1 Trainer Functional movement [...] → Read More
June 6th, 2012 - Add a Comment
Join us for food, fun and absolutely NO BURPEES at our Open House! Come see our new facility and re-connect with the Peak Fitness Family! When: Thursday, June 14th 6-8 PM Where: Serious Exercise- 3230 South Florida Ave Our event will feature: Take a tour of our new facility (including the infamous dungeon) Catch up [...] → Read More
May 11th, 2012 - Add a Comment
Motivation of the day: Six pack 101 → Read More